Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My new digs


I've returned to Florence for one more year. It's funny being back because it feels as if I never left, things still seem to be the same and the tourists are still in abundance.

It was a hectic time leaving Seattle, because on my last day in Seattle I was in a car accident going North on Hwy 99. It had just slightly rained, so the roads were slick, I was in the far left hand lane, minding my own business when I noticed a van cross over 3 lanes of traffic and head directly towards me. I wasn't able to stop in time, so the van hit my car and placed my up on the concrete divider and I was stuck. It was really terrifying and I know have these recurring dreams of being hit by a car, a haunting experience.

I am so lucky that I wasn't seriously injured in anyway or worse, I went to the ER and spent a good 5 hours there. This incident interfered with my last day plans, but I'm alright, just a few minor scrapes and bruises. Thank God. But on a good note, I'm doing well and it feels good to be back in Florence, and some new and exciting things happening are school started this week which I have great expectations for. I'm now living in a new apartment with two new roommates, who I know from last year. Check out a few pics of the new place



my room



the wonderful bathroom
the study area....
the kithcen
my front door



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your front door best.
glad you are safe and well.
miss you.
Keri